We are delighted to announce that Simon Breeze has been appointed as Clubhouse Manager with immediate effect.
Coming through the ranks of casual staff, to Duty Manager and Deputy Clubhouse Manager, this was the obvious progression for Simon and we know you will give him your full support as he takes on his new responsibilities.
This new team of Simon, Elenya and Adam has the potential to take us even further as we come out of restrictions and the Club becomes busier.
**SOCIAL MEMBERSHIPS - RENEWAL DEADLINE WAS 15 JAN 22**
• Don't lose your loyalty points
• Don't give up your Membership of the Club - you may not be able to rejoin as numbers will be limited
• It's less than 7p per day for an individual (£25 per year)
• We will be asking to see your valid Membership Card as from 01 Feb 22
• If you haven't received an email inviting you to renew, this means we don't hold a working email address for you - please update it when you come in
• Stay part of your local family-friendly Club
If you have already renewed, thank you for your ongoing loyalty!
CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT MORE
Our bar, serving coffees and teas as well as the full range of beers, wines and soft drinks, is open seven days a week. Our Chef is here 6 days a week with deserved day off on Mondays.
So, come and see us - we are not a high street pub but a multi-sport Members Club; your support really does help each sport and every Member.
Welcome to Cheam Sports Club
- Website admin : Colin Hillier
- Sports Club General Manager : Colin Hillier
- Assistant General Manager : Derry Brophy
- Stock Manager : Derry Brophy
- Bookings Manager : Jane Widmer
- Head Chef : Adam Melius